About Terry Eve
Terry has over 30 years of progressive financial and operational management experience in a broad array of industries involving companies with operations ranging from start-up to in excess of $400 Million in revenues. Terry’s career includes both domestic and global companies including international financial management as an expatriate on two separate continents.
Sustainable, profitable, growth sums up Terry’s outlook on the objectives of growing businesses. Developing the firm’s strategic plans and organizing the related financing required to achieve that growth are an integral part of the CFO’s responsibility. Terry’s varied and extensive background helps entrepreneurs solve their business problems through business planning & execution coupled with accountability models as well as assisting business owners with developing and executing exit strategies.
Terry is a hands-on professional financial manager with a demonstrable track record of success. His accomplishments include oversight and development of key company metrics impacting finance, sales and operations, the ability to report accurate & timely financial information and to help senior management interpret that information to impel and direct operations management to the attainment of the organization’s mission and vision. Terry also has an extensive background in financial information systems with platforms ranging from Quick Books to Oracle Financials and many mid market accounting systems in between.
His past roles have included Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Information Officer, V.P of Finance & Administration and V.P. of Administration as well as Corporate Controller of a start up that grew from zero to $100 Million in revenues in twelve months.
Terry has a B.B.A. in accounting from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida and has been a resident in the Jupiter-Tequesta Florida area since 1973 where he presently lives with his wife Brenda. When not involved in assisting his clients, Terry enjoys the Florida life style including boating, fishing and golf.
Articles by Terry Eve
- Androcles, an Aesop Fable applied to Business
- Business Planning Part 2
- Business Planning
- Killing the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg
- Headed for the (Fiscal) Cliff
- Is Your Business Ready for the What Ifs? Succession Planning Is the Key
- The Discovery Analysis – The First Step in the B2B CFO® Six Step Process
- Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings!
- The Role of A CFO
- Succession Planning
- Tactical Execution
- Wow, Where Did Today Go?
- I-9s – How to Help Reduce Compliance Risks
- Changes Coming to W-2s and 1099s, be prepared!
- Personality Testing as a Hiring Tool
- Why I joined B2B CFO® Five Years Ago!
- 1099 Bill may not pass the Senate! Really?
- Florida’s Weak Banks Hinder Small Business
- 7 Steps to Improving Cash Flow
- A CFO’s impact on Increased Company Value: Part 2 – Intrinsic Value Drivers
- A CFO’s impact on Increased Company Value: Part 1 – Extrinsic Value Drivers
- Role of a CFO
- Why I am a CFO in Jupiter Florida!
- Effective Information Technology
- Advisory Board & Alternatives
- Does My Company Need a CFO?
- Unemployment Rate inches up to 9.8% nationwide in November. Why? Here is my take!
- Time to Give Thanks to your Mentor(s)!
- Credit still tight on Main Street – NY Fed report
- How to Build a Bulletproof Company Culture